Holidays and Festivals: Which Religion?
- Question: Eid al-Fitr
- Answer: Eid al-Fitr is the Islamic festival that marks the end of Ramadan.
- Question: Bon
- Answer: Bon is a Buddhist festival that celebrates the spirits of the dead.
- Question: Epiphany
- Answer: Epiphany is a Christian religious festival celebrated on January 6. It commemorates the first manifestation of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles and is one of the oldest Christian festivals.
- Question: Diwali
- Answer: Diwali is a Hindu festival of lights that lasts for five days.
- Question: Rosh Hashanah
- Answer: Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish religious New Year.
- Question: Wesak
- Answer: Wesak is the most important Theravada Buddhist festival. It commemorates the birth, enlightenment, and death of the Buddha.
- Question: Mabon
- Answer: Mabon is a Wiccan and Pagan harvest festival celebrated at the autumnal equinox.
- Question: Naw Ruz
- Answer: Naw Ruz is a Baha’i holy day that begins the religious calendar. It happens around the time of the vernal equinox.
- Question: Hola Mahalla
- Answer: Hola Mahalla is a Sikh festival. It started as a day for Sikhs to practice combat and martial arts skills.
- Question: Khordad Sal
- Answer: Khordad Sal is a Zoroastrian holiday that celebrates the birth of the Prophet Zoroaster.
Save your scores! Login before you play.